– Easier Access to Loans
We offer a quick and easy application process with little red tape. Loans within the amount of your savings are granted almost instantly!
– Eligibility for Loans
New members can apply for loan as soon as their account has been opened. A job letter and recent pay slip are required for all unsecured loan applications. For more information, please contact us at 431-0803.
– Lower Rates of Interest Payable on Loans
Some institutions charge interest on the “add on” basis which means that you pay the same interest every month for the life of the loan. We calculate interest on the “reducing balance”. The less you owe, the less interest you pay monthly. This means you enjoy significant saving on interest charges with us.
– Insurance Benefit
In the event of death outstanding loan balances with the Credit Union may be *paid off up to a fixed maximum.
– Temporary Disability
If you are unable to repay a loan due to a temporary disability you may benefit from insurance to cover your repayments for up to a period of 3 months.
* special conditions apply
– Dividends Paid on Shares
Enjoy additional income from your Share Account every year that a dividend is paid.
– Relatives Eligible for Membership
Your relatives and friends are eligible for membership through you. So encourage your relatives and friends to join the Credit Union so that they too may reap the benefits of membership.
– Joint Accounts
You can have a joint account with a spouse, family member or a close friend. This account provides dual access to one account for deposits or withdrawals.
– Participation opportunities
As a member you have the opportunity to contribute to the development of your Credit Union by offering yourself for election to the Board of Directors or one of our committees.
– Share-owner of a successful Financial Organisation
When you join our family you also become a part-owner of the Credit Union. Your membership affords you certain rights and privileges and entitles you to benefit from any dividends paid.
– Convenience of Saving
- Payroll deductions from your salary or wages forwarded directly to us and we will place the funds on your account.
- You can arrange a direct deposit from your bank to your credit union account.
- You can use any convenient SurePay location or SurePay Online to deposit funds to your account.
- If you are a First Citizens Bank (Barbados) customer you can send funds directly to your Lifetime accounts via First Citizens online banking
– Special Interest Rates
Enjoy special interest rates on fixed deposit accounts and specialty savings plans.
– Educational and Self-Improvement Opportunities
We offer free seminars on wealth creation, business start-up and other topics pertaining to financial management are facilitated. These seminars help ensure that you can make informed decisions about your finances.