- Student is a member of the Lifetime Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. OR is the child of an adult member of the Lifetime Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. in good standing.
- Student and/or parent have been a member for at least one (1) year prior to 01-August.
- Student has successfully completed the 1st year of study at the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus and are entering their 2nd year of studies.
- Area of study is an undergraduate degree in Management, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Information Technology or a combination of these.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
- A copy of official examination results and/or transcripts must be provided.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Winners will be selected based on their academic performance.
- Winners must have an account with the Lifetime Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. to claim their prize.
- Exam results must be submitted with the completed entry form.
- Forms can be completed online or may be obtained from any of the Credit Union’s offices.
- Deadline for the submission of entries is 9-Oct-2020.
- Winners’ acceptance of prizes indicates their willingness to have their likeness used in media placements linked to this promotion.
- Employees and children/legal wards of employees of the Lifetime Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. are not eligible to enter.